IMA were asked to refurbish of 50 Jermyn Street for Pontsarn Investments. The Portland stone building on the corner of Jermyn Street and Duke Street St. James's was built in 1962 as the worldwide headquarters for Alfred Dunhill plc, the luxury goods retailer and is located on the site of the original tobacconists opened by Alfred Dunhill in 1907.
Externally the Portland stone and yellow faience reveal panelling was cleaned and the anodised aluminium windows refurbished. A new reception was designed and all the common parts restored, including the original glass brick stairwell. All the office floors underwent complete refurbishment.
The project was completed in Autumn 2015.